Tumble in the Bus Policies
- Program is based on 4- & 5-week months.
- Our program is our responsibility and not that of the director.
- Your child is doing well in class unless otherwise notified.
- Should you start the program mid-month you will be credited accordingly.
- Classes are not prorated for student absences.
- Make-up classes will be scheduled only if Tumble in the Bus is unable to attend the regularly scheduled class due to inclement weather, mechanical breakdown, or other unforeseeable problems.
- With your signature, you agree to give notice of termination of enrollment prior to the first class of the month, or you will be obligated to pay tuition for that month.
- With your signature, you give The Tumble in the Bus, LLC and its employees permission to photograph or videotape your child during class hours for promotional purposes.